The co-founder of “Athletes for Care” and former Philadelphia Flyer, Riley Cote, sits down with Dave and Pete and shares his experiences from his time as an NHL enforcer. He also talks about his current work as a cannabis advocate, and working with an organization that helps athletes find their sense of purpose outside of sports.
Plus, another edition of The Roundtable discussing the week’s events in Oil Country.
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to the podcast!
- Executive Producer: Peter Bray
- Hosts: Peter Bray, Zach Laing, Dave Waddell, Graham Mosimman, Jack Pound
- Sound Technician/Editor: Manny Granado
- Opening Theme: “White Veil” by Cowpuncher
- Other music provided by Bensound.com